Benefits of Blackout Blinds
What benefits are obtained?
- Blackout Blinds Minimizes the passage of light and offers total privacy.
- It greatly reduces the passage of harmful UV rays protecting furniture and furnishings.
- Thanks to its minimalist and light design it is possible to combine with other curtains and adapt to different styles of decoration.
- Blackout Blinds Give a touch of design and privacy to your environments.
- It is the most applied product of the moment thanks to its great flexibility and its functionality.
- It is the best solution for the protection of spaces and the management of light.
- Their are available in a wide portfolio of fabrics that satisfy different purposes and needs: Complex Fabrics, Decorative Fabrics and Blackout.
- Their are composed of high tenacity polyester threads covered with lead free PVC.
- We have a wide collection of Blackout Blinds which varies according to the opening level (1%, 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%, 14%, 20% and 26%).
- The level of opening determines the degree of sun protection and visibility.
- Each of the Contempo Home Interiors collections is available in a wide range of colors.
- We have more than 200 decorative fabrics, with different textures, colors, shapes and printed designs.
- We have more than 60 types of blackout fabrics, both polyester and synthetic finish.
- This product is manufactured with natural material of the highest quality and controls that make its operation easy and smooth.
- It can be ordered with guides called Cover Light which are used to block the side light and are suitable for blackout roller shutters with which total darkness is wanted.
- We have mechanisms and special systems for the exterior.
- Some of our fabrics are also suitable for weathering.
- They can be manufactured with manual operation by means of a chain mechanism or with automatic operation by means of remote or wired devices.
There are many solutions when it comes to motorize a Blackout Blinds roller so it is important to take in to consideration some aspects which mean you can choose the best option.
The first aspect that needs to be decided is the type of motor activation. There are 2 types of motors: radio frequency activation or wire activation. The decision depends on the needs of each user.
Radio frequency motors are operated from remote devices such as controls, timers, light sensors, wind sensors and other devices that are connected to the motor in a wireless way. In general, these devices have a range of up to 170ft in open spaces.
Wired motors are driven from devices that are connected directly to the motor by cable. They are usually operated from a wall switch.
Both types of engines can be integrated into automation systems; the choice depends on the protocol used by the system.